We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Senior Analyst, Programmatic Buying, Trading
Location: NY, LA, SF
InMobi’s Media Buying team works to manage revenue operations and is focused solely on buying media for the company, globally (including China Export Demand) across UA, REM and Brand Awareness. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader.
The Impact You’ll Make:
As part of the Media Buying team, you will be playing a critical operations and revenue management role at InMobi. You would be completely responsible for setting campaigns, managing and delivering revenue on the “DSP Platform” and you are expected to work closely with all stakeholders (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing and ad ops teams) to drive cross functional support to maximize revenue delivered. He/ she would have to drive revenue reporting and tracking, data analytics and develop insights into supply needs, pricing optimization, product/ tech liaising exercises.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth oriented professionals who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with stakeholders, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
- Day to day management of mobile display/video campaigns across various DSPs/Platforms (onboarding, Creation, Optimization, Reporting and insights etc).
- Complete ownership of revenue (plus margin) management for a portfolio of advertiser clients -Work on the accountgrowth strategy with the Sales and Account Management team.
- Close Monitoring of campaign behavior and ability to act instantly on important issues affecting revenue for the company. Meet and exceed campaign goals through campaign strategy and optimization.
- Work with huge volumes of data to arrive at meaningful insights and strategies about the campaigns.•Own weekly exec level revenue/ margin reporting for the portfolio of accounts.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders like Account management, Product and Tech team to identify and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Ability to take ownership and getting things done in the stipulated time.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis, preferably (not mandatory) from digital/ programmatic/ad tech background.
- Tech or B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative or analytical field.Ideal candidates must possess:
- Decent relationship management skills, communication, attention to detail, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a basic to medium level understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in data analysis and logical reasoning.
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography(Good to have)
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.•Structured thinking: Ability to think through issues in a structured manner and use different frameworks to solve problems.
- Communication skills: Ability to present recommendations in a logical and clearly articulated manner.
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations, delivery and measurement platforms.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.