Consultant - HR Generalist
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data, and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
The HRBP team partners with multiple leaders across businesses and focuses on driving true value in enabling and growing each business from a people lens. It is also the HR counterpart for business and works closely with the CoE functions to deliver meaningful impact across the business teams it partners with.
As part of the varied nature of our role – spanning the most transactional to the most strategic, we are looking for an HR generalist to own a lot of the core operations and provide end to end support to key HR processes and interventions. The right candidate needs to be comfortable with tactical execution for multiple business units and take complete ownership of ensuring system and data integrity as well as error free execution in a guided environment.
What you will be doing:
- Schedule and send out templates for onboarding, role transition and exit nudges to employees in a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of HRMS data at all times. Work closely with Finance SPOCs and HR Ops teams to monitor this.
- Do system updates on an emergent need basis
- Support broader HR interventions around Performance management, Promotions, Training etc and create relevant templates and formats under guidance.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of all communications with business to deliver on ad-hoc requests with minimal errors.
- Provide first level troubleshooting for emerging issues/ concerns on HR processes being conducted
- Be a first point of contact for the broader employee base to reach out for specific queries that do not require specific organization context/ background.
- Understand the impact that the team is looking to deliver to the business and strive to increase own contribution towards the same.
- 2-4 years of experience in similar function.
- Comfort with ambiguity and operating in a dynamic fast evolving business environment
- Comfort with updating, reviewing employee data records on an HRMS platform.
- Basic knowledge of HR processes and how they impact the business.
- Proficient with MS Office – especially MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to have a conversation with a stakeholder over mail and take transactional tasks to closure independently and with no errors.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience as a consultant and advisor to management in human resources areas.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a complex, highly matrixed, geographically dispersed global organization.
- Able to balance strategy with strong tactical execution.
Note : This position is a Contract - Hire role for 6 months.