Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What does the team do?
We are a team that works on constantly improving developer experience in InMobi while ensuring the best quality software, with best-in-class security gets produced. We design, develop and run platforms that enable developers to get their code to production as quickly and safely as possible. As a horizontal team, we are building next-generation automation, deployment platform, and tools to support CI/CD and improve DevOps maturity in the organization. With a cloud-first approach, we are rethinking the entire stack and bringing in innovative solutions for quicker feedbacks and better quality.
- Be part of the small and high impact team.
- Opportunity to take bigger roles/responsibilities at an early stage.
- Be part of designing and maintaining the whole build systems that cater to 600+ diverse projects.
- Good opportunities to use your debugging skills on solving practical problems.
- Work with application development teams to identify and solve issues and improve and secure the software.
What you would be doing?
- Build and maintain frameworks for continuous integration, deployment and operations.
- Design and lead the implementation of API frameworks that will aid other tools.
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features before they’re integrated into the product
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world usage experience
- Independently take projects to completion
- Experience of 4-6
- Strong development, coding experience in one or more programming languages.
- Good in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Strong software design/development with experience in building large-scale systems and products
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Jenkins.
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Python etc.)
- Exposure in full stack web development (nodejs, HTML5)
- Experience with Cloud, Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Git, Linux is preferred.
- Experience with Azure (AKS, cosmos, Azure DevOps), GCP, AWS is a bonus.