We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Director, Agency Partnerships
Location: New York, Chicago, Remote
Reporting to the VP, Head of Agency Partnerships, this role sits at the intersection of sales, marketing, and strategy responsible for developing and growing InMobi’s agency relationships across Holding Companies and Agencies in North America. This senior role will work collaboratively across disciplines to develop deeper strategic engagement and partnerships across key HoldCos and agencies in support of InMobi’s product and revenue objectives.
As the Director of Agency Partnerships, you will be responsible for building/owning all key senior leadership relationships with leads across Investment, Programmatic, Partnerships, Strategy, Data Science, Commerce and more, developing innovative and commercially viable partnerships with key HC/Agencies that support account level engagements by the direct sales team. This role will work with cross-functional teams to drive NA market strategies, support overall agency product enablement and contribute to a world class team and culture. Aligned to (3) HoldCos to start, this role will evolve to be fully dedicated and aligned to (1) HoldCo or a set of prioritized Independent agencies as the team grows over time.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in digital media space, preferably with a focus on negotiating complex commercial agreements, upfront agreements and governing terms agreements - either in an Agency Partnerships role in Ad/MarTech or in a Partnerships role within a major Agency HoldCo
- Experience leading and running an agency or holding company business at a senior level preferred
- Experience in digital advertising, enterprise solutions, online media buying and advertising technologies
- Experience in senior level (C-level included) technical stakeholder relationship management, translating their business needs into innovative technology solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales and account management approach
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Passionate team player with a sense of humor and desire to win with, and for, the team – and InMobi overall
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Manage the senior-level strategy, planning and activation relationships with a portfolio of operating holding companies and agencies across North America
- Note: You will oversee (3) HoldCos to start, eventually focused on (1) HoldCo or a set of prioritized Independent Agencies as the team grows
- Build and foster long term senior relationships with global /regional agency leaders and decision makers that includes the end-to-end customer relationship for their revenue, tech and data needs
- Lead efforts in structuring, drafting, and negotiating large commercial agreements focused on agency capability development, product education and tools integration (where applicable)
- Design overall digital marketing and product development strategies with NA agencies and advertisers in support of driving adoption of InMobi offerings
- Drive thought leadership/strategic thinking by partnering with key internal stakeholders e.g. regional agency teams (APAC, EMEA), sales, marketing and operations to ensure consistency across global markets
- Partner and collaborate closely with the NA Direct Sales, Customer Success and Audience Intelligence (Insights) teams to support deeper engagement across brand agency teams.
- We need a Yearn to Hunt: you’ll be tracking down key agency team contacts – and most importantly, opportunity - across strategy/planning, display/investment, video, search, commerce, shopper and programmatic orgs
- We need Grit: A no holds barred approach to increasing agency channel investment
- We want you to Have Fun: This is an incredibly dynamic space with its fair share of challenges
- The ability to roll with the punches while keeping a level head and having some fun while you’re at it is critical
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.