Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About Swish / InMobi Telco Cloud (ITC)
Swish is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. We leverage Telcos and OEMs for distribution of our Products and currently have 12+ products that are across different product life stages. Our Products range from daily use consumer apps ( Weather, Games, Shopping, News etc) to products that are built for phone surfaces (App discovery Widgets, Full screen experiences, Out-of-box-experiences, Device Search experiences, Default Browser experience etc). Collectively, our products have a scale of over 80Mn+ users in
North America and other geographies.
Product Managers at ITC, are the voice of the consumer, obsess about user experience and ensure that we prioritize and build experiences and features that increase the user engagement of our products. Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it
Must have qualifications
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Backend REST API testing.
• Hands on programming experience in Java.
• Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
• Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/Karate/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client
• Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins is plus • Hands on experience in MySQL.
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Priorities, plan, and
• Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
• Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
• Look for potential quality issues proactively.
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and