Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About the Inmobi Telco Team
A global team which works across continents to enable new revenue streams for leading global Telcos. A mix of product, tech and GTM rigour is what we are!
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by leading the charge on this fast-growing telco-OEM solutions business that will take the world by a storm in next 5 years. Our differentiated Products and solutions are going to set new benchmarks in end-user experience and monetization for our clients.
About the Role
The role is central to our Business operation. The individual will be sitting at the cross section of Product, Tech and Client success team to enable business growth. Clear vision, Execution prowess and Stakeholder management will be the key elements of success in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Up-to-date knowledge of Digital Solutions & Internet Advertising landscape with enterprise-scale solution delivery experience in Performance Advertising/Consumer Solutions.
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness; ability to partner with the app developers/brands, technology partners & internal channels to drive business roadmap for revenue & client growth
- Delivery Management background in delivering Mobile advertising or enterprise-level IT solutions.
- Overall revenue and delivery accountability; provide day-to-day leadership to account delivery teams, lead planning and budgeting, mobilize and manage delivery teams to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of solution delivery
- Responsible for the design, implementation and operations aligned to client business needs and on occasion support business development initiatives to expand the ITC footprint within the client
- Stay abreast of latest marketing technology & internet advertising trends and all InMobi product offerings to integrate in planning, business development efforts and overall client roadmaps
- Drive key external partnerships for joint technology development & go-to-market to create disruptive ad technologies for ITC platform
- Proactive and one step ahead by anticipating client needs; seamlessly inform, align and lead internal stakeholders to meet client demands
- Influence and inspire teams to collaborate effectively and promote a service mindset for clients
- Act as a counselor and coach to both client and internal InMobi Delivery teams
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing continual delivery excellence initiatives; both corporate driven as well as account based.
- Thrive in a cross-cultural & multi-geo stakeholder environment with full accountability for career development and performance improvements
- Master’s degree (or its equivalent education and/or experience) in Management, Marketing, or a closely related field
- 3-5 Years of experience in Program Management/Delivery Solutioning/Customer Success
- 3-5 Years of experience in Digital Marketing / Ad Tech / IT Services/ Telco related industry
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Analytical Tools
- Ability to grasp complex technical product aspects, develop data-driven recommendations and action plans, understand growth metrics, and apply metrics to potential optimizations.
- Loves crunching numbers & be hands-on with Customer Success, Ad Operations, Analysts, Product Managers, Tech & Business Intelligence teams
- Strong blend of revenue orientation, customer centricity & partnership mindset to scale ad platforms
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a broad range of constituents
- Prior experience with Digital marketing, complex analytical and statistical techniques.
- Passion for mobile advertising space – advertising technology stack, mobile apps, performance marketing
- Experience at a leading Telco/OEM driving digital revenue streams across segment of products – Apps/Advertising/Growth
- Experience at a leading brand in driving growth initiatives