About the Role
InMobi is looking for an Art Director who can independently manage project end to end from conceptualisation to delivery. He or she will be responsible for creating marketing collaterals for APAC and NA region which includes websites, branding, social media collaterals, emailers, infographics, one pager and presentation decks to name a few. This is an integral role in our growing marketing design team where you should have lots of fun, grow your career, and significantly contribute to the growth of the company.
- Assist and be a responsible member in all stages of the marketing and design process, from initial brainstorm meetings to final delivery.
- Setting broader branding frameworks for different marketing initiatives.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the stakeholder/ project manager.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience across different geographies.
- Present completed ideas to team members/ stakeholders.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Communicates proactively with the project team to keep deliverables on track
- Clearly articulates design decisions that are backed up with strategic supporting evidence, insight and rationale
- Hands-on experience with visual design, web design, image selection and designs for social media.
- 4-6 years of digital creative design experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills - with the ability to quickly translate qualitative and quantitative data-driven insights into meaningful designs.
- Ability to advocate what the users' need with intuitive designs and ideas.
- Strong conceptual ability along with expert design and layout skills
- You are an art director and love a fast-paced environment. You also like to have fun, think big, and take chances.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively navigate through ambiguity and the one who enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative and agile process
- Uphold brand guidelines and possess a profound knowledge of design standards
- Advanced software and technical skills of Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio that shows design works in branding, digital media and art–direction
- Self-starter and well-organized.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - are critical. Ability to convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups various stakeholders
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Able to effortlessly liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Positive attitude– receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Impeccable attention to detail