Senior Art Director
About the Role
We are looking for an Senior Art Director. This person should be self-disciplined and independent by nature while having eye for detail. (S)he will be responsible for creating graphics, communication templates, social media campaigns, presentations, emailers, branding framework etc., for the HR team.
- (S)he will be responsible for the end-to-end HR communication design
- Should be able to manage small team of 3-4 members and drive them to common goals
- Employee, Tech and Culture Branding and implementation
- Experimenting multiple formats to amplify the message through social media and other online channels
- Quality delivery with quick turn around
- Should be able to manage stakeholder expectation clearly and as a subject matter expert suggest anything adds value to the overall project
- Setting broader branding frameworks for different HR lead campaigns
- Templatising high repeat use cases
- Setting up a design process which works well for the team
- Compelling storytelling and articulation
- Visualising the outcome based on the brief and translating business brief into creative brief for the team
- Art and Creative Direction
- 5-8 years of digital creative design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating breadth of design, digital media, and art direction expertise
- Excellent problem solving, organization, critical thinking, presentation, and communication skills
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups various stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate both qualitative and quantitative data-driven insights into actions
- In-depth knowledge of user experience along with strong experience of conceptualizing and implementation using various tools and technologies.
- Keen ability to advocate for the needs of the users with intuitive designs and ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standard
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal -- are critical.
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- You are an Sr. Art director and love a fast-paced environment. You also like to have fun, think big, and take chances.