Sales Manager, Singapore - Performance
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions until further notice. We will adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do, will be critical for optimizing tech operations alongside working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Your mission will be to manage and develop a solid revenue stream from leading regional performance & digital first clients. Digital first defined as travel, ecommerce, gaming, banking and finance, insurance or any other category which has an outcome-based media approach.
- Take responsibility for growing Inmobi Performance business from large regional performance advertisers
- Build and maintain an ongoing relationship with digital marketing / growth marketing teams across digital first clients based in the region
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet/ exceed these goals.
- Work in partnership with dedicated performance account managers to successfully deliver results on client campaign objectives
- Build, track and manage an active sales pipeline to achieve quarterly sales targets and build a broad base of repeat advertisers.
- Provide market intelligence on market dynamics and competitive landscape to sustain regional business growth.
- Represent Inmobi in Indonesia across clients, events & Marketing ecosystem.
What we need from you:
- Digital media sales experience 5 + years, including at least 2 years selling outcome-based campaigns
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with large digital first clients in the region
- Senior client relationships -including, Digital Lead, Head of Growth is an added advantage
- An understanding of the programmatic advertising, working with DSP platforms is an added advantage
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Experience achieving group goals; and not fazed by targets or metrics
- Experience generating revenue against personal targets (and love smashing them!)
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!