Senior Associate, Client Solutions – EMEA
Who are we?
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 2 Billion+ global unique users in over 165 countries. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai.
What we do?
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing. We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What will you be doing?
InMobi is looking for a Client Solutions Expert to join our team in London, reporting to the Head of Client Services, EMEA. The role is a true combination of strategic planning, market research and brand solutioning for our clients, in partnership with the sales and client services teams. We are looking for a sharp, analytical and creative thinker with strong communication skills who can quickly come up with amazing solutions, develop close relationships with key stakeholders, and proactively and clearly communicate data and insights to sales and account managers.
- Support sales and client services with media strategy (RFP/RFI), sales pitches, solution packages and media workshops, helping to drive conversations with our clients
- Lead GTM sales strategy by collaborating with sales, client services, product and marketing pods to develop the strategic vision, scope and context for product / sales initiatives
- Drive the required market and industry research in order to keep the EMEA team up to date with the market needs and requirements
- Help bring out the best of the campaigns and platforms in the form of case studies, campaign collaterals and product sliders
- Maintain the EMEA event calendar and build event collaterals to grab the client’s interest in the best possible manner
- Build strong stakeholder relationship with sales, client services, product, marketing, design etc. for better efficiency
- Excellent at creative ideation and brand solutioning and passionate about devising mobile strategies for top global brands by crafting solutions using different product offerings to fit a brand’s advertising objective
- Master in PowerPoint, bringing the best mixture of creativity and data
What do we require from you?
- Work experience of 2+ years within media strategy, business consulting or pre-sales, within the UK
- Understanding of mobile and/or digital advertising ecosystem across agencies, networks, DSPs, exchanges in the EMEA market will be a plus
- Good communication skills in order to convey clearly to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and robust Microsoft Office skills
- The person should be very agile, flexible and analytical in terms of work
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to work across different global cultures comfortably
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!