Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About the role:
This role is across the InMobi group and the incumbent would be involved with M&A activities end-to-end. The M&A Manager would be responsible for the following the tasks and activities.
Key Tasks and Actions:
Leadership/Supervisory Role: The role is a critical one that tasked with leading merger and acquisition transactions from an HR lens. The incumbent works through due diligence processes, identifies risk and opportunities from an HR lens and supports integration
Strategy: The M&A Manager plays a strategic role in leading, planning, and providing support for due diligence activities across all functional areas of HR related to all transactions
Execution Focus: The incumbent would be responsible for executing across most transactions right from DD to integration, and there may be multiple transactions in parallel
Collaboration: The role of the M&A Manager is a collaborative one and, as such, partners all other teams to ensure that proper protocols and processes are followed and adhered to in a timely manner for each transaction
Knowledge / Playbook: The M&A Manager is responsible for maintaining knowledge of the activities of the M&A department, keeping up with industry best practices, and maintaining a high-performance level and success rate of merger and acquisition activities for the business. Also keeps up with legislation and regulatory policies governing merger and acquisition transactions within the business’s jurisdiction of operation, ensuring all the business’s M&A activities fall within the confines of these policies and legislation
Required Qualifications of the M&A Manager
· A candidate for this position must have had at least 6 years in working experience in an M&A capacity within a fast-paced, highly competitive, and dynamic environment. Pre or post HR experience in HRBP or CoE roles would be also critical. The candidate will demonstrate an in-depth strategic and operational experience in managing and working on complex deals. A suitable candidate will also have had a vast and successful track record of managing transactions, transaction integration, and strong stakeholder management
· The M&A Manager will also have experience making effective decisions through the analysis of information and proficient deal analysis, negotiation, and execution
· The candidate will have extensive knowledge of all HR process that are critical across the DD and Integration phases of the transactions
· The M&A Manager must also be flexible, open, and welcoming to change, have an ability to work in a constantly evolving environment, have an executive presence, have a positive can-do attitude, be self-motivated and proactive, and have an ability to work comfortably with collaborative personnel and senior business executives and stakeholders
· The role holder will also have an ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet aggressive deadlines, and have an ability to remain calm in uncertain and stressful times, inspiring the same in his team, collaborative personnel, and senior leadership of prospecting businesses