InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
What will you be doing:
This is a ‘generalist’ role in marketing design team. The primary responsibility of this role is to make story come alive. The candidate has to work closely with segment owners and art directors to make it happen. Graphic Designer will directly report to – Design Manager. The designer should be good in creative thinking and visualization and should have clear understanding of the domain.
The designer will produce brochures, events collaterals, brand identity, brand guidelines, infographics, white papers, websites, microsites, interactive content, case studies, etc.,
What is expected out of you ?
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of graphic design aspects (e.g. layouting, grid structure, composition, typography, cultural implications, aesthetic values, unique illustration styles etc.,)
- Must have strong hold in design editing tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- HTML and CSS coding knowledge will be a plus.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- The ability to take rejection and criticism well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients' needs
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to priorities work
- Overall 1- 4 years of experience in Branding, Visual communication or contemporary graphic designing.
- 2+ years of experience in branding and visual communication.
- 1+ years of experience in digital designing.
- Bachelors or masters in any of the art and design discipline.