Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the HR team like?
Strategic. Enabling. Dependable. That’s us! We create best in class practices and build a culture for the best company to work for. Whether recruiting the next great InMobian, developing talent, redefining performance management, introducing innovative reward practices, we’re at the forefront of InMobi’s culture.
What will you be doing?
- Work with external consultants/brokers to manage the design, development, pricing, and implementation of new and existing benefit programs across all geographies
- Oversee BAU management of benefits and drive renewals across all geographies
- Develop and drive comprehensive communication material/training documentation for new/ existing benefit programs
- Act as the escalation point for internal and external inquiries relating to benefit plans, policies and processes
- Monitor benefit trends and stay apprised of applicable benefits legislation. Analyse and interpret changes to the statutory requirements governing benefits plans and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Collaborate with HR Systems team to design and implement key integrations impacting benefits programs
- Conduct regular quality audits (processes, data quality etc.) on benefits programs & suggest ways to enhance speed and efficiency in delivery of benefits
What are we looking for?
- A creative, problem solver
- Bias for execution, willing to get their hands dirty amidst lack of systems and processes
- Comfort to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Comfort in managing external partnerships and internal stakeholders
- Ability to question the status-quo, to not settle for the expected
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with metrics, numbers, and trends
- A great match to our value system. Who’s a True InMobian you wonder?
- One who thinks big and is entrepreneurial in their approach
- Who is fanatically driven about results and extremely passionate about their work
- Who takes ownership despite all odds
- Enjoys freedom with a great sense of responsibility
- 6 – 8 Years of experience with at least 2 years in managing benefits. Experience in managing benefits across multiple geographies is a plus