We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: GM of Identity
Location: SF, NY, or LA
Position Summary: This is an exciting new role that will sit on the executive team build the strategy to create a robust identity graph. You will be responsible for building the vision, creating the business unit, and scaling it to grow. This position reports into the CEO and oversees Engineering, Product, and Data.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- MUST have identity experience centered at the junction of regulations, data rights, systems.
- A product-centric mindset grounded in innovation and thinking outside the box. You’re the person who sees the possible when those around you see the impossible.
- Global team leadership experience. A keen ability to unite diverse perspectives to work toward a shared vision.
- Deep knowledge of identity fundamentals including data analysis, graph database technologies, privacy matters and data compliance.
- Experience developing, managing, and communicating identity products in marketing, analytics, or digital advertising.
- A problem solver, with a proven track record of solving complex technical problems and can create a product roadmap.
- A leader of the product development and management of next-gen products at the intersection of Authentication, Identity, Security and Trust.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Leverage your career experience, deep knowledge of the AdTech industry, future thinking, and stakeholder feedback to design and define a vision for a robust identity graph.
- Develop, manage, and communicate a strategic roadmap for InMobi’s Identity Graph.
- Own the overall success of the identity products, working with Engineering, Product, and Data teams.
- Develop a product strategy around the technical capability, customer insights, market analysis, competitive analysis, legal and policy regulations.
- Scope, define and manage multiple complex initiatives across different phases of the development lifecycle.
- Kickoff the business development of this function leveraging and collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Serve as the key spokesperson for the product, collaborating with marketing, to ensure clear and concise internal and external communications.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify. and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.