We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Publisher Development Director
Location: SF, NY, Remote
Join InMobi’s North American Publisher Development team where you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and forging new partnership strategies with global app developers in the non-gaming vertical.
What will you bring?
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a sales, business development, or account management role with a leading digital company (ad tech companies preferred).
- Relevant experience within mobile/digital and a strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – mobile, programmatic, video, TV, mobile web etc.
- Previous experience with mobile advertising, and established network of publisher relationships preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with working technical knowledge concerning advertising technologie and mobile applications.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, finance, support, ad ops).
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and other productivity tools.
How will you lead?
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of InMobi’s platform and publisher solutions and be able to communicate as much to prospective partners
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective clients across major non-gaming applications, mobile web and CTV publishers.
- Effectively introduce and articulate InMobi’s value proposition with in-person meetings/presentations (post-covid19), video-conferences, phone and email.
- Orchestrate the integration and onboarding of new publishers with Product/Engineering teams, ensuring success and aiding in troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, marketing and operations teams championing your publisher’s needs.
- Maintain a pulse on the in-app advertising ecosystem through research, a robust rolodex of business contacts and digital industry event participation.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.