Who are we:
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai.
What we do:
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing. We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What will you be doing:
Account Management function plays a critical revenue and relationship management role at InMobi. Every AM manages a portfolio of advertiser client accounts. He/she is expected to work closely with both external stakeholders (advertisers and agencies) as well as internal (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing, finance, and ad ops teams) to drive cross-functional support to maximize revenue and profit, as well as strengthen the customer’s relationship with InMobi. He/ she would have to drive account growth strategy, revenue optimization, data analytics, supply and pricing projects, product/ tech liaising exercises for the account portfolio. Account managers are also responsible to upsell new InMobi products to clients and work on go to client strategy with respective product teams.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professionals, with strong communication skills and client facing experience, who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross-functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile programmatic ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
- Complete ownership of account management and revenue (plus margin) management from a portfolio of advertiser clients - Work on the account growth strategy for clients, i.e retain clients quarter on quarter and strategize to grow revenue through upselling of new offerings and products
- Influence client strategy by cross-selling and up-selling new market opportunities, products, etc. by utilizing data-driven insights to support recommendations.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional (supply, data, product, and engineering) support required to ensure that ad campaigns are delivered to meet client expectations: Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Provide feedback and help shape the product and supply roadmaps by communicating client requirements and larger market trends
- Own weekly reporting and quarterly exec level revenue/ margin reporting for the accounts portfolio
- Drive data analytics projects for the clients (not required to run the analytics her or himself though)
- Handle all commercial activities for clients working with operations and finance teams
What do we require from you
- 5-7 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis
- B.Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA (MBA preferred)
- Functional Area: Account/Revenue Management
- Very high client savviness and extremely strong client focussed attitude
- Excellent communicator, detail oriented, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a basic to medium level understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong creative and logical reasoning skills
- Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in data analysis and logical reasoning
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Ability to work and drive workstreams with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate the measurable impact of data analytics based optimizations/ experiments on revenue delivery
- Proficiency in the adtech ecosystem of brand business, ad networks/ exchanges, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations, delivery and measurement platforms.