Location : Beijing
- Responsible for organizing and managing the company's comprehensive financial management and accounting work
- Establish and improve the company's relevant financial management and accounting system, implementation rules according to the requirements of the country and the relevant management system of the headquarters, and organize the implementation
- Improve the company's internal control construction and optimize the business approval process
- Responsible for company's external financial reporting and financial information disclosure.
- Responsible for tax coordination, cooperating with banks, taxation agencies, intermediary agencies and headquarters for understanding, inspection and auditing work.
- Work closely with other departments of the company
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in accounting or financial management, CPA certificate is preferred
- At least 7 years (including) financial related work experience, with BIG 4 work experience preferred
- Familiar with office software such as Excel and PPT, and familiar with financial software such as SAP
- Proficient in English, ability to adapt to irregular business trips and overtime due to nature of work.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications/skills without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status/characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy applies to all