Who we are and What do we do?
InMobi is the world's leading Marketing Cloud, driving real connections between brands and consumers. Our platforms help Marketers reach 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 companies list of 2019, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a reliable, scalable, secure, and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on innovative technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule, and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym, or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
How the team look like?
InMobi's Supply and Monetization Platform is one of the world's leading ad serving platforms serving 10bn ad requests a day and handling 1.4+ billion users. Our products help advertisers serve ads optimally, optimize relevance of ads to make the advertiser maximize his ROI, and monitor progress of different advertising campaigns. We handle 140k qps peak traffic.
What will you be doing?
As a UI lead, you would be working with some of the brightest people in the field. The UI techs being used are iReact (InMobi’s in-house developed stack on top of React 16.8) , Graphql, NodeJS, Webpack, Typescript, Cypress. You will be leading the effort for taking this product to new heights by building pixel perfect UI and offering seamless user experience to the consumers.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for implementation of feature/component with the highest quality with specific directions and guidance.
- Constantly driving innovations in the component to enable build features that makes a high impact on Customers.
- Ability to estimate scope, task effort and communicate progress and risks.
- Collaborates with development teams and help identify and drive building reusable platforms/libraries, using iterative development practices.
- Ensure features implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations, and alerts.
- Support and contribute to ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes across InMobi.
- Involved/hands-on in design, code reviews, technical issues.
- Participate in technical forums and make learning relevant technologies a continuous habit.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 5 to 10 years of development experience.
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well verbally and written.
Nice to have skills:
- Tech Skills: Experience of designing and building large scale, distributed architectures, especially related to APIs, middleware, Web Services, etc.
- Experience in internationalization/localization.
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, Riak, HBase, RDBMS).