We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Role: Sales Director - Colorado
Base Location: Colorado
InMobi is looking for an established, reputable hunter to strengthen our roots in Colorado. By hiring this role in-market, we are looking for a tenured professional who can help elevate our business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to make a visible impact on a national sales team for a stable, reputable mobile technology in an exciting phase of high growth. Your career to date in mobile and programmatic sales will play a major role in up-leveling our Colorado positioning.
What will you bring?
- A programmatic whiz. You know the programmatic landscape well and can position InMobi strategically against competitors.
- An established hunter. You have a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your quota, driven by a proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closure. You’re a top seller on your team or have experience growing territory revenue.
- A sales professional. You approach sales with the acumen and rigor of an established professional.
- Well-rooted with top tier agencies and brands. You proactively anticipate the questions your clients have and understand the ecosystem in a way that you can respond thoroughly and persuasively. You have a strong network of C-level relationships across agencies and advertisers in the Southeast. Particularly strength in client direct strongly preferred.
- A high-energy and passionate self-starter. You have strong analytical skills and are extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- A proactive problem solver. Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, proactively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- An adtech guru. You have a well-rounded adtech career, including time spent in client services or working for an agency. You’ve worked in adtech for 7-10 years and understand the lumascapes. Experience in specific areas of mobile, video, and CTV is highly desirable.
How will you lead?
As Sales Director you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of key agencies, clients, and DSPs across our customer base by creating and selling effective mobile advertising and platform solutions. You will also participate in and actively shape InMobi North America sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic advertisers and agencies/ intermediaries that help ensure long term success for InMobi.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers, partners and agencies.
- Execute programmatic buying partnerships including PMPs
- Execute data partnerships with direct clients and agencies to enable media activation of InMobi Exchange as well as InMobi Audiences
- Execute app performance partnerships including app download and app remarketing campaigns
- Upsell media clients to InMobi platform offerings including InMobi app performance DSP and InMobi insights platform
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet marketers needs.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. InMobi has a track record for innovation; we were recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.