Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
How the team looks like?
- Coming out of the silos and working with complete visibility of the end-to-end ad network system. Flexibility to work on any areas of your choice - Demand, Supply, Data, Audience, Fraud Detection etc. In Tech terms - Building and managing robust Transactional systems, High QPS serving systems, Efficient Data pipelines/ streaming systems,, integrated user interfaces.
- Be part of the small and high impacting team
- Opportunity to take bigger roles/responsibilities at early stage
- Be part of re-designing the whole ad-network to make it more optimized and powerful and meeting right goal i.e. "Meet Demand/Advertisers KPIs", "Meet Supply/Publisher KPIs" and "Maximize InMobi margin"
- Good opportunities to use your DS, ML skills on solving practical problems
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within his/her area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 3+ years development experience.
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong development, coding experience in one or more programming languages like OO Programming (Java), Functional/Scripting languages. Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
- Expertise in Micro-services Architecture, multi-threading, performance-oriented programming and designing skills
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Experience of working on Big Data technologies and applications
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch, RDBMS).