Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Product Management at InMobi:
Our Product Managers do all of the usual things that product managers usually do (become subject matter experts, design world class products, write user stories, crunch numbers, work closely with business team, manage development timelines and track deliveries), but they do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint.
About Swish / InMobi Telco Cloud (ITC)
Swish is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. We leverage Telcos and OEMs for distribution of our Products and currently have 12+ products that are across different product life stages. Our Products range from daily use consumer apps ( Weather, Games, Shopping, News etc) to products that are built for phone surfaces (App discovery Widgets, Full screen experiences, Out-of-box-experiences, Device Search experiences, Default Browser experience etc). Collectively, our products have a scale of over 80Mn+ users in
North America and other geographies.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality.
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- · BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- · 8-12 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
- · Extensive experience in developing and maintaining large scale systems on Cloud - Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- · Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns. Deep understanding of Microservices architecture, Cloud computing, Big Data Technology and NoSQL database.
- · Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Storm, HBase, Scribe, Zookeeper and NoSQL systems etc
- · Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- · Excellent data structures & algorithms skills
- · Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data
- · Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- · Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- · Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- · Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system
- · Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills
- · Experience of online advertising domain
- · Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- · Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- · Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- · Experience of working on massively large scale data