Sr. Demand Partner Manager – InMobi Exchange
Location: Remote USA
InMobi Exchange is the biggest revenue generating platform for InMobi Marketing Cloud (IMC), and one of the largest independent mobile in-app programmatic exchange platforms in the industry globally. The Demand Partnerships Management (DPM) Team for InMobi Exchange oversees our relationship with Demand Side Platform (DSP) clients globally and is responsible for programmatic revenue generation from them.
The DPM team manages close to 100 demand partner relationships across the world, driving ad revenue on the platform from over 20K+ advertisers, ~80% of Fortune 500 brands. Within the team, there are separate units mapped to markets-North America, EMEA and APAC regions. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in the in-app mobile marketing space.
The Sr. Demand Partner Manager (DPM) will work closely with the DSP clients to build relationships with their organization across their supply, demand and product teams and seek opportunities to scale the account by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
The DPM role will be based out of the United States, and the location is flexible (Preferred locations: SF/NYC/Chicago/Austin)
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years of experience in Digital Advertising or Advertising Technology space
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiation ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little mentorship
- Agile learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside the organization to collaborate and grow an account
- Established record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Prior experience of owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
What will you do?
- Build and cultivate relationships and revenue for a portfolio of DSP clients on InMobi Exchange.
- Continually expand relationships with those DSP partners by finding new contacts across supply and demand teams who can further evangelize InMobi and our suite of offerings to buyers
- Partner with our Agency sales team to grow spends from agency partners and brand direct buyers
- Identify and close strategic up-selling and cross-selling opportunities by understanding core client business and product needs
- Communicate the value of InMobi Exchange platform to relevant teams in the Client Org.
- Work closely with product, supply, marketing and operations teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to Account growth and company-wide goals
- Provide feedback to the product team in designing better products by communicating market and competitor knowledge
- Derive actionable insights from data and shape business decisions
- Coordinate global account discussions with counterparts in APAC & EMEA
- Hit quarterly revenue and strategic goals
- Contribute to the InMobi culture
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy first manner that enables meaningful decision for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners
We are expanding into Commerce Media Monetization, the next frontier for Adtech and looking for like-minded partners who are passionate about the space and would like to make it big.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.