Location – Bangalore
Duration – 1 month
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices in five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers, and developers with a uniquely global advertising solution. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bengaluru (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://inmobi.com
What is the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
What will you be doing?
- Work with benefits data from various external sources and internal policy to make Employee Benefits recommendations in new geographies of Inmobi.
- Perform research on the prevalent employee benefits trends (Insurance, health and wellness perks etc.) based on statutory requirements and assess market data across those geographies and recommend relevant policy guidelines.
- Design Benefits ready reckoner for employees in new geographies based on the research and recommendations.
- Create framework that can be used for designing Benefits read reckoner for other Geographies in the future.
What are we looking for?
- A creative, problem solver
- Bias for execution, willing to get their hands dirty amidst lack of systems and processes
- Comfort to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status-quo, to not settle for the expected
- Business acumen; ability to connect industry trends, ecosystem changes, role profiles to InMobi business
- One who thinks big and is entrepreneurial in their approach
- Who is fanatically driven about results and extremely passionate about their work
- Who takes ownership despite all odds
- Enjoys freedom with a great sense of responsibility
- MBA (HR) Graduate/Student from a Premier B-school with knowledge and familiarity of Rewards and Benefits processes.