Designation: Senior Web Developer
Experience: 2-5 yrs of web or mobile design experience
Location: Bangalore, India
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the team like?
The Creative Services team at InMobi conceptualizes and creates award-winning mobile ads for its clients, that include the world’s leading brands such as Unilever, P&G, Samsung, Twitter, Audi, and Disney.
What will you be doing?
You will build highly interactive and engaging ads based on designs provided by the creative design team. You will be creating high-quality rich media ads while keeping the mobile user experience on top of mind and working on proprietary cloud-based tools including InMobi Studio, Celtra, Bonzai, etc. You with also use multiple HTML5 and JS frameworks to automate and templatize creative authoring product features on/for InMobi DSP.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Develop best-of-breed mobile advertising campaigns on HTML5 using ad-builder tools and programming.
- Participate in the ideation of mobile rich media campaigns from a development standpoint.
- Interpret wireframes to develop highly interactive mobile experiences.
- Technically vet concepts to determine feasibility within the InMobi Studio platform and InMobi mobile advertising network.
- Create rapid prototypes to show clients rich media functionality.
- Optimize HTML5 creatives for delivery keeping mobile data speeds in mind.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance engineers to ensure all HTML5 creatives are network-ready.
- Develop a broad base of knowledge around mraid standards, nuances of creative standards for multiple DSPs, and format level differences.
- Work on multiple projects and deliver creatives in a timely manner.
What do we expect from you?
- Working knowledge of front-end frameworks like React/ Angular /Vue JS and back-end technologies like Node JS/ Python / php with an understanding of modern database and cloud storage technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle work pressure and deliver to project deadlines.
- Should be passionate about creating great user experiences.
- Should be highly accountable for product quality and delivery.
Good to Have:
- Experience using Rich Media platforms such as DoubleClick Studio, Celtra, Sizmek or AOL One Creative.
- Understanding of MVC frameworks, developing with third-party API's and integrating with popular social media platforms will be a plus.
- Experience building web apps and services on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience using GIT for version control systems (GIT), build tools (Grunt/Gulp), and pre-processors (Sass/Less).
What can you expect from this role?
- If you love building beautiful experiences that reach millions of users in a short span of time, this role is for you.
- If you equally love interacting with clients as much as you love coding, this role is for you.
- Be at the forefront of web technology, learn and experiment with fancy tech like AR/VR, Love Innovation, and Implement all your crazy new ideas into real projects, this role is for you.
- An opportunity to work on ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands or the world.