Role: VP of Agency Development
Location: NY, SF, LA, Chicago
Reporting to the SVP of North America (NA) Media, this role sits at the intersection of sales, marketing, and strategy responsible for developing and growing InMobi’s agency relationships across Holding Companies and Agencies in North America. This senior role will work collaboratively across disciplines to craft our go-to-market strategy and execution plan that amplifies InMobi’s brand while developing deeper strategic engagement and partnerships across key HC’s and agencies in support of InMobi’s product and revenue objectives.
As the VP of Agency Development, you will be responsible for building/owning C-Level relationships and developing innovative and commercially viable partnerships with key HC/Agencies that support account level engagements by the direct sales team. This role will work with cross-functional teams to define NA market strategies, lead overall agency product enablement and contribute to building a world class team and culture.
Who Are You?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in digital media space, preferably with a focus on negotiating complex commercial agreements, upfront agreements and governing terms agreements
- Experience leading and running an agency or holding company business at a senior level preferred
- Experience in digital advertising, enterprise solutions, online media buying and advertising technologies
- Experience in C-level technical stakeholder relationship management, translating their business needs into innovative technology solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales and account management approach
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Passionate team player with a sense of humor and desire to win with, and for, the team
What will you do?
- Manage the senior-level strategy, planning and activation relationships with a portfolio of operating holding companies and agencies across North America
- Build and foster long term senior relationships with global /regional agency leaders and decision makers that includes the end-to-end customer relationship for their revenue, tech and data needs.
- Lead efforts in structuring, drafting, and negotiating large commercial agreements focused on agency capability development, product education and tools integration (where applicable)
- Design overall digital marketing and product development strategies with NA agencies and advertisers in support of driving adoption of InMobi offerings.
- Drive thought leadership/strategic thinking by partnering with key internal stakeholders e.g. regional agency teams (APAC, EMEA), sales, marketing and operations to ensure consistency across global markets
- Collaborate with regional agency teams on key areas such as media/technology offerings, relationship-building, account strategy, planning, opportunity identification and competitive selling
- Partner and collaborate closely with the NA direct sales team to support deeper engagement across brand agency teams.
- Own strategy and execution plan for building out a highly scalable agency development team responsible for delivering substantial ROI over the next 1 to 3 years
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.