Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across
advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi
Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most
Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a
Service Platform, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think
big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving,
take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be
mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer
groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and
tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to
What is the team like?
Glance Strategy team is responsible, not only to work with the Glance leadership team in defining the strategic direction of the
company across platforms, operations and global expansion but is also pivotal in working alongside different teams to assist in
execution and operational excellence
What will you be doing?
● Defining, articulating and communicating the overall strategy and direction of the Company – One of the key aspects
of the role is to the work with the Glance CEO & COO and other Glance management team in setting the direction, strategy
and the execution plan for Glance
● Annual and quarterly business planning: The Glance strategy head owns the final annual and quarterly business plan
of the company and must ensure review cadence to measure goals and metrics across business, product, and
● Planning & running new initiatives for the business unit: The Glance strategy head will be responsible for working
closely with the leadership team in setting up new initiatives across business, markets, platforms – build, operate and
● Striking and running strategic partnerships for Glance: The Strategy head will also be responsible for striking and
managing strategic partnerships with large partners at a Glance level and work with different functions to make them
● Being the staff functional owner for the business unit exec - across communication, reviews etc.
● Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
● Help in analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems across functions.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy,
collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are
fantastic opportunities for the right candidates