Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About InMobi DSP
InMobi DSP aims to be the world’s most customer-centric mobile performance advertising platform. The core offering is the ability to own performance KPIs for a direct advertiser or agency, while providing full-funnel transparency into media, inventory sources, clicks, and impressions.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the Technology, Startups, and the AdTech industry. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done and build scalable businesses. You love building ideas from scratch and leverage data for decision making. You have experience of working in an extremely fast paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less.
What is the team like:
Imagine this to be an in-house Consulting team that is responsible for helping to define strategic direction, bringing operational excellence and drive key strategic projects. You will help in actively shaping the future course of InMobi DSP with your insights, expertise and leadership combined with passion for identifying, structuring and helping execute new opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the entire leadership team in charting growth plans
- Help in analyzing, structuring and solving business problems within various teams.
- Make sense of the key internal and market trends and implication on our business
- Development and implementation of strategies designed to grow business
- Work closely with the various members of the executive team on a daily basis to drive key company level initiatives.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Quantitative bent of mind, with experience running complex mathematical models and forecasting
- BA/BS/BTech degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or any other equivalent quantitative-heavy major
- Experience working in Corporate Strategy, Consultancy, or Investment Banking sectors, with a preference for E-commerce and/or the advertising industry
- Experience hiring and managing an operational team of 3-5 people in prior roles
- Exceptional analytical skills and a high level of comfort with large data sets to be able to understand key metrics and apply these to performance optimizations
- Strong problem solving & conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work cross functionally across time zones, and in a team environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across regions (i.e. when they are not in person)
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!