Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach
nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market
and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global
tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities.
Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW)
list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades
are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a
notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50
Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor
50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and
ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX,
Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we
create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be
infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even
higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here
today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire,
hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems,
thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure
and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with
business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal
opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul
– free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart
Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to
What is the team like?
InMobi's Supply and Monetization Platform is one of the world's leading ad serving platforms serving
10bn ad requests a day and handling 1.4+ billion users. Our products help advertisers serve ads
optimally, optimize relevance of ads to make the advertiser maximize his ROI, and
monitor progress of different advertising campaigns. We handle 140k qps peak traffic.
What do we expect from you?
• 4-5 years’ experience of Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, design
principles, fundamentals of architecture and estimation techniques
• Use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional testing on web
applications, mobile applications, and APIs
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in test automation, refactoring code, framework
development and maintenance, debugging. Experience with frontend automation
tools like Appium, Selenium, TestNG and other leading open source tools.
• Experience in testing architectures, including microservices, and RESTful APIs with
testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured or other API testing tools. Experience
working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
• Demonstrated experience in testing non functional aspects of mobile OSs like CPU,
Memory, Network, Battery.
• Familiarity with full software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression,
Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity).
• Understanding of multi-tier web/android/iOS application architecture and
deployment. - Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to
design, implement and automate processes.
• Programming experience in Java or any other programming language(Java is
preferable). - Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting