Lead Product Marketing – InMobi China
What is the role?
InMobi is a prominent global player in programmatic advertising. InMobi’s advertising offerings in the Greater China Region make InMobi China one of the most profitable business units of the InMobi Marketing Cloud. With this role, you will lead the product marketing effort for InMobi China’s end-to-end advertising stack.
As a Product Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for understanding our customers and partnering with the product team to develop and prioritize the product roadmap. You will own product messaging, positioning, sales and partner enablement, new product launches, as well as partner with field marketing teams to drive demand and adoption. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can blend business insights with quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
- Use customer research, market and competitive intelligence and product performance data to represent the voice of the customer. Partner with Product Management to develop long-term product strategies and roadmaps
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points and articulate our value proposition
- Own all product collateral and resources (including presentations, playbooks, customer evidence, website)
- Build and execute cross-functional strategic initiatives for product adoption and other product marketing goals.
- Drive internal product awareness and evangelism. Create playbooks, guides and other documentation to guide usage.
- Work with the China field marketing team to build comprehensive plans and support content creation as needed for driving product sales and adoption in market
- Coordinate with all teams (product, sales, client services, marketing) in launching products and solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of overall experience in B2B tech (Product or Marketing roles), with 2 years of experience in B2B product marketing role preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in marketing content creation (web, presentations, customer evidence), delivery of presentations, leading and managing meetings to diverse audiences, etc.
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams, in a highly matrixed environment.