Role: Senior Solutions Engineer
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers using InMobi's products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers.
In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
Who Are You?
Experience: Min. 5 to 7 years
Education: Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering
- Must have experience with Android app development (iOS experience is a plus).
- Prior experience building end-to-end mobile solutions with AWS/Azure cloud services is preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, and the ability to debug the root cause of technical issues.
- Creative thinker with an ability to ramp up fast in a rapidly changing ecosystem.
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and make engaging client presentations.
- Having relevant prior experience in engineering, or sales engineering in mobile advertising is preferred.
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus.
What will you do?
- Support the sales and business development activities through active client engagements and hands-on Android solution prototyping.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre- and post-sales advisory, and technical support.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Use your Android app development skills and technical understanding of our products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Act as a technical liaison between Regional Sales, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the field to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with the Android technology and ecosystem to become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying the best technical solutions in a high-growth, startup environment.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.