Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group primarily houses two different businesses including InMobi which is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world, and Glance, also the world’s largest lock-screen based content delivery platform. With offices in five continents, InMobi group is poised to become a technology powerhouse globally with equal focus on consumer as well as business-to-business (B2B) technology.
InMobi which works with advertisers, publishers, and developers provides them the ability to reach 1.64 billion devices across 165 countries, through more than 200 billion mobile ad impressions on monthly basis. Glance which pioneered the use of ‘lock screens’ in Android devices to delivered personalised locally relevant content to users, today is the largest in its space with over 115 million users. InMobi group has over 17 offices including Bengaluru, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://inmobi.com
What is the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians and Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
InMobi is looking for an exceptionally talented Public Relations executive to support the company’s ongoing as well as new PR and media outreach programmes at the group level. One of India’s best known software product companies with deep engineering expertise, the InMobi group is disrupting every sector where its interest lies including mobile advertising as well as consumer focussed digital content delivery segments.
The ideal candidate should have around 10 years of relevant experience including stints in similar position at leading corporates. Experience of working with PR agencies and media companies (as journalists) will be of added advantage. As key member of InMobi’s PR and Communications team, you are expected to strategize, craft and execute PR and Media outreach programmes at the group level through proactive and reactive programmes. In addition to strong academic credentials from leading educational institutes, the candidate is expected to be an exceptional communicator capable of driving relationships with key stakeholders including media professionals, influencers and industry/government bodies.
Understanding of financials, legal and compliance related requirements would be added advantage. Proven experience in managing the PR and strategic communications in similar companies will be given weightage.
- Capable of independently managing various PR programmes under tight deadlines
- Coordinate with the internal and external teams in information gathering and campaign management
- Drafting of press releases, and briefing documents for senior management
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly newsletters capturing the impact of various PR programmes
- Building content for PR engagements, and various group digital assets like websites
- Collaborate with the PR and digital agencies in executing marketing/PR campaigns
- Create and maintain the PR calendar
- Documenting and measuring the outcome of various PR campaigns and media drives
Post graduate/MBA in Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Relations or Communications & Marketing from premier institutes
At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in similar roles in other Indian or global technology companies including stints at media companies or PR agencies.
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to network with people quickly
- Proven knowledge in effectively using new age media platforms in addition to traditional ones
- Strong project management skills with exposure to digital communications tools and platforms
- Ability to independently craft, devise and execute communication plans
- Crisis management; agency management
- Proven track records in executing PR campaigns
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented team player
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology, working with some of the best minds in the world. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!