Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it's scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 100 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What's the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the "Great Places to Work" in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glancers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Glance Monetization Team is responsible for driving revenue for New & Existing Business as a solution specialist and product advocate in partnership with regional sales teams. This individual will understand client business goals, challenges and opportunities, map the solutions with a mix of relevant Glance & Roposo offerings, and help our clients achieve their goals.
What will you be doing ?
- Working closely with designers and brand strategy teams to create smart copies for campaigns
- Work on copies for creative visuals for brands across different formats, verticals and product lines
- Analysing the performance of campaigns from a creative and messaging lens
- Formulating newer creative strategies, visual concepts that will contribute to improved user experience on the platform
What is expected out of you?
- Strong communication skill – verbal & written (i.e. storytelling, short format copy writing and editing)
- Creative thinker, energetic and passionate self-starter who can work independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- Must possess the ability to quickly grasp business concepts and absorb/utilize market research
- Quick-on-feet thinking, a creative mindset and in touch with the latest trends on social media
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines
- 2+ years' experience and/or exposure to combinations of fields of social media marketing and brand marketing
- Mandatory: Working with diverse set of clients, copy / text writing
- Education : Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Communications or Mass Media)
Nice to have:
Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, to tie loose-ends and a basic understanding of digital advertising world