Designation - Assistant Sales Manager (Longtail clients)
Location - Mumbai/Delhi
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What will you be doing?
- This is a critical revenue management role at InMobi.
- He/ she would be responsible for managing and delivering revenue on the India brand business dedicated to the West/South
- He/ she is expected to work closely with both external stakeholders (advertisers, agencies) as well as internal (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing and ad ops teams) to drive cross functional support to maximize revenue delivered. He/ she would have to drive revenue reporting and tracking, data analytics and develop insights into supply needs, pricing optimization, product/ tech liaising exercises.
- He/Shewill be working with smaller and Tier 2 clients and agencies in addition to the client list.
- We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth oriented professionals who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile brand advertising ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience in leading complex, executive-level campaigns through the entire sales cycle. Deliver against all KPIs outlined above
- Revenue Generation, Forecasting Accuracy, Customer Satisfaction, Reach and exceed personal sales goals and yield targets.
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Head of Sales for your client base / region.
- Develop the vision and manage the sales / account strategies that will fully unlock the potential in your market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain an accurate forecast (+/- 5%) and healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer and InMobiat all levels of their businesses.
- Hunting/ Activating new clients and agencies.
- Significant experience of consultative sales and account management in mobile / online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
- Native-level fluency in English