Role: Director, Publisher Development
Join InMobi’s European Publisher Development team where you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and forging new partnership strategies with local non-gaming focused app developers. We have another BD manager who supports us on the gaming front and the head of client success for all the EMEA based developers also sits out of London. You will report into an executive based out of NA and who has a global charter for all publisher BD.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in a sales, business development, or account management role with a leading digital company (ad tech companies preferred).
- Relevant experience within mobile/digital and a strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – mobile, programmatic, and video
- Previous experience with mobile in-app advertising, and established network of publisher relationships is hugely preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with working technical knowledge concerning advertising technologies and mobile applications (think SDKs).
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, finance, support, ad ops)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and other productivity tools
What will you do?
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of InMobi’s platform and publisher solutions and be able to communicate as much to prospective partners
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective clients across major non-gaming application developers.
- Effectively introduce and articulate InMobi’s value proposition with in-person meetings/presentations (post-covid19), video-conferences, phone and email.
- Orchestrate the integration and onboarding of new publishers with Product/Engineering teams, ensuring success and aiding in troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, marketing and operations teams championing your publisher’s needs.
- Maintain a pulse on the in-app advertising ecosystem through research, a robust rolodex of business contacts and digital industry event participation.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy-first manner that enables meaningful decisions for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.