Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the team
As a part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of IAM solutions in the cloud environment. You will have the responsibility of design, development and support of IAM service in our complex cloud computing environment, ensuring system security throughout the organisation.
We are seeking a highly passionate, innovative and high-performance individual to be part of a major transformation in the management of modern cloud-based applications. An individual who takes a creative and strategic approach to problem-solving at the same be realistic and practical. With a customer-first approach, you’ll take accountability of delivering high-quality solutions.
- 3+ years of development experience in product companies.
- B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent in Java programming and debugging skills.
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Hive, Spark and NoSQL systems
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in microservices architecture, multi-threading and designing skills.
- Experience in working on scalable, reliable, high-quality solutions in distributed systems.
- Experience in product development SDLC.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with identity and access management concepts such as Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Resource Provisioning, and Enterprise Directory Architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Azure Cloud services will be an added advantage.