Director of Growth, Roposo
Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at Glance. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special, and we make them feel it!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Roposo is looking for a passionate and seasoned growth marketer to join the Roposo team in Bangalore. You will operate at the intersection of marketing and product development, and will be focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and the larger marketing to design and execute growth initiatives.
- Own growth marketing strategy and execution, driving activation, engagement, retention and reactivation of Roposo users and content creators.
- Develop growth marketing programs & campaigns to drive growth and product engagement in partnership with product, engineering, UX, data, content and the wider marketing team.
- Leverage data to understand Roposo user journeys, and identify areas of opportunity across the entire funnel, including conversion of users to creators.
- Collaborate with product, content, data sciences and marketing teams to educate consumers on how to best use the product.
- Collaborate with smartphone OEMs, content partners and other partners in the Roposo ecosystem to design acquisition, activation, reactivation and retention strategies and campaigns
- Analyze performance metrics, data and trends and optimize campaigns to improve performance of public figures on Roposo. Identify opportunities for future campaigns.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand the opportunities for growing retention of users. Generalize growth learnings into a framework and best-practices for growth marketing.
- Help define portions of the growth tech stack for Roposo.
- You have 10 - 12 years’ experience in product management or growth marketing for a digital or tech company
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You understand marketing funnels and know how to optimize and drive each stage.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users, product and engineering teams alike
- You practice statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and have a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- You are conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data including tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau
- You are fluent in the full spectrum of marketing channels spanning owned, earned and paid media
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities, and have managed a team of product managers / growth / digital marketers.