Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. For more information visit glance.com
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements including negotiating and ensuring closure of such agreements;
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements, such as content / intellectual property licensing and partnership agreements, end user facing terms, influencer marketing, advertiser, agency and vendor agreements.
- Routine legal advice to business and operation units and research on legal aspects relating to various relevant topics (like content laws, gaming laws, data privacy laws, information technology laws, etc.)
- Assisting in the development and administration of systems and processes to ensure contracts meeting legal and Glance policy requirements are prepared and executed as necessary with employees, business partners, sourcing, vendors, contractors.
- . Research on legal aspects related to acquisitions (conducting due diligence), transfer pricing, cross border implications.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants and internal teams for handling closing transactions;
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice and compliance activities to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, and regulatory issues.
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 6-8 years of work experience.
- There will be a preference for someone who has knowledge and experience of dealing in the B2C platforms space, particularly e-commerce, OTT content/ short video app services sector.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and with to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top quality legal services in corporate environment