Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1.4 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 10 billion advertisements on a daily basis!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
InMobi DSP is one of the world's leading advertising platforms handling 40 bn ad requests, and serving advertiser needs across the entire marketing spectrum from user awareness and acquisition to re-engagement. The optimization team is responsible for building out the automated decision systems that help scale DSP revenues without significant human intervention. As a core member, your code and systems will directly impact revenue daily.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality.
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 6-9 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale, high throughput low latency distributed internet systems and products
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Storm, HBase, Scribe, Zookeeper and NoSQL systems etc.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining large scale systems on Cloud - Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns. Deep understanding of Microservices architecture, Cloud computing, Big Data Technology and NoSQL database.
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- Excellent data structures & algorithms skills
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills
- Experience of using machine learning or artificial intelligence technologies.
- Experience of online advertising domain
- Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- Experience of working on massively large scale data