Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What You’ll Own
- You will be the Lead Recruiter, driving full life-cycle recruiting, candidate experience and other TA initiatives for InMobi across SEA, J&K, and Australia
- Establish trusted business partnerships with hiring managers to execute on role requirements, recruiting strategy, interview management & status reporting
- Become knowledgeable of both mobile and ad network markets, serve as an advisor to hiring managers on candidate & competitive industry movement for the Sales function in APAC
- Maintain accurate ATS, produce weekly metrics, analytics, dashboard, reporting highlighting wins and concerns
- Breathe teamwork and expand beyond sole recruiting into the larger Talent Acquisition team to support scheduling, travel & logistics, employer branding and new hire on-boarding
Who You Are
- Experienced: You have a minimum of 7+ years recruiting experience hiring entry - leadership roles across sales, marketing, and BD type of roles
- Possess Sales DNA: You enjoy selling and know how to pitch an opportunity. You aren’t shy to pick up the phone. You ask candidates and hiring managers the right questions. You have relentless follow-up skills, you can pre-close and overcome competitive interview activity.
Strong business acumen, and an understanding of various talent communities across APAC
- Work with Integrity: You do what you say you will do. You are an expert at keeping action items organized, sending follow-up material, delivering feedback, and returning phone calls in a timely manner. You know how to make all people feel valued and important.
- Drive & Initiative: You enjoy working independently and are comfortable taking control. You are excited by solving problems and are resourceful. You think out of the box and embrace self-education.
- Savvy Communicator: You know how to communicate effectively both verbal and written. Emphatically important is your emotional intelligence and holding communication that is audience-appropriate.