Role: Global HR Leadership Position
Location: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles
This role will have an immediate impact on the company and its most valuable asset – our people. The work that you do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be focused toward the life cycle of every employee. As the leader of the Business Partnering and Operations arms of HR at the global level, you will be responsible for InMobians all over the world across our 15+ locations.
The role will be a strategic partner and advisor to the leadership teams within InMobi Marketing Cloud – our largest global business unit – and will be responsible for partnering to build a world-class team and fostering a culture of innovation and experimentation across the world.
Who Are You?
You bring to our team significant experience in creating and driving a strategic people agenda, leading through change, organization design, and deep talent building. We are specifically looking for someone from an adtech or digital tech environment, with a strong belief in deep-rooted values that bring out empathy.
- 12+ years of experience in HR, with increasing responsibility or related business leadership experience
- M&A experience including due diligence and integration
- Experience and knowledge gained from working in high-functioning technology-based organizations and experience with leading people and teams
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with business leaders
- Excellent partnering and consulting skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders and work with business to establish talent and track metrics to meet strategic objectives
- Experience in OD and change management - ideally leading and managing complex, large scale, global change activity
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-growth, matrixed, dynamic, multi-cultural business and can navigate complex organizations and deliver results with limited resources
- Strong, credible manager and coach, seen as a talent magnet and developer. Confident, resilient, and a self-starter.
- Highly collaborative with ability to work in partnership with broader HR community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate technical HR information clearly and concisely at executive and senior management level. Ability to communicate about new direction or changes with clear rationale and appeal
- Adjusts communication style to changing situations and to respond to audience concerns (including culture, background, or style – as the team is global and varied)
- Innovative ability to create customized HR solutions that work for a unique population
- Strong understanding of US employee related laws, policies, rules and compliances
- Considerable experience deploying best-in-class talent management processes and approaches, including identification of high potentials, career development, and talent acquisition
- Demonstrated learning agility. Continuously develop skills and knowledge to ensure HR’s relevance, including being digital-savvy, with an ability to engage with external trends
- Strong business acumen with deep understanding of key financial drivers related to growth and revenue goals
What will you do?
You will be responsible for developing and implementing HR initiatives and strategies globally across the employee lifecycle, including talent management, leading change, business partnering at the senior leadership level, and organizational development. This role will have a global scope and will be reporting directly to the CHRO. All of the global InMobi Marketing Cloud HRBP teams as well as the US HR operations and excellence teams will report into you.
General role requirements & expectations:
- Develop and implement a people strategy based on the broader InMobi HR strategy and business goals
- Bring an external perspective and understanding of HR market trends to drive the talent, culture and processes that will support the team – and InMobi – in creating a world-class business that delivers breakout growth and provides a great employee experience
- Support and build out talent through organization design and development
- Determine the potential implications and commercial impact of change in the external business environment and design internal change activities accordingly, including organizational design and operating models
- Support Merger & Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Use data & analytics to inform strategy and focus change efforts
- Ensure talent management plays a key role as part of the overall business strategy, including building processes that create a fair and objective means of evaluating people against a standard aligned with incentive and reward models
- Strengthen and build an adaptable, fungible talent pool to enable agility and dynamic resourcing of key projects and priorities
- Strong focus on identifying, growing, engaging and retaining key talent through comprehensive talent management including succession planning, talent flow and an agile approach to career management
- Build a robust diversity and inclusion strategy to drive growth and ensure our employees represent the diversity and breadth of our customers
- Play an integral role on the leadership team, bringing credibility and strong partnership methods and contribute to overall business decisions
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for leaders to improve their performance through leadership capabilities, strategic thinking, change management skills, and effective employee relations management
- Recognize where the business can create new value and actively seek out external research and insight that will bring that value into the organization
- Bring a deep understanding of the key capabilities that will drive growth and create a talent management and talent acquisition strategy along with the central TA and L&OD teams that ensures we have the right talent in the right places across the organization
- Create a dynamic strategic workforce plan to deliver our short and long-term goals
- Support simplification efforts to ensure our organization is as effective as possible within a global, matrixed structure
- Influence Rewards framework and engage with central Rewards team to design competitive reward plans where they are required to meet critical business needs, while adhering to the required governance and controls
HR Functional Leadership
- Work with peers to develop a high-performing team of business-aligned HR resources, building business knowledge and HR capability through formal learning, coaching, and on-the-job experiences
- Contribute to the broader HR function by sharing knowledge and experience informally or through participation in project teams. Enhance the reputation of HR function, and build individual capability through participation in external professional networks
- Provide coaching, development and mentoring to a small team of direct report HRBPs
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.