Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Product Management at InMobi:
Our Product Managers do all of the usual things that product managers usually do (become subject matter experts, design world class products, write user stories, crunch numbers, work closely with business team, manage development timelines and track deliveries), but they do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint.
About the team:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager on our InMobi China business unit to plan and launch new products. Ideal candidates will have a background in building native Apps and SDKs along with successful history of product management.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the InMobi China Rocket Ship where you get to work with the Founders directly. This is a unique setting where one can get exposure to the intricacies of China’s Ad Tech Eco system and work in an Indo-China setup with a team that is biased towards both agility and finesse.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, prioritize and execute strategies and roadmap with key partners
- Drive alignment across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Lead key customer engagements to capture feedback, drive adoption, and build strategic relationships
- Bring to bear intuition for business and understanding of users to define clear technical and design requirements
- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Collaborating with other teams across InMobi to craft and improve InMobi’s overall product strategy
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ Years of experience in Product Management
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising technology, how it works, who the players are, the trends, the customers and their pain points, the solutions available, and future opportunities that lie ahead
- General understanding of how mobile SDKs and APIs work, dashboard design and user experience, auction mechanics, and reporting works
- Experience with mobile in-app AD Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology
- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, and Product analysis
- Excellent communications skills that are clear, concise, and empowering to drive teams to action