Be as part of the team that aspires to build the largest Affiliate network in the world!
Come and learn how Performance Marketing Agencies work across the globe – Coordinate with top networks, affiliates, OEMs, direct Apps and exchanges to run InMobi performance campaigns globally. Fundamentally, learn performance marketing ground up on mobile.
In your role, you will be also be looking at managing global supply partners and delivering campaigns with both Revenue and TAC targets.
What will you be doing :
Wadogo Account Strategists play a critical role at Wadogo Team. They are responsible for hunting and partner management of supply partners to deliver performance campaigns. While managing a book of business for the team, you will work collaboratively with several internal stake-holders (Sales, Biz Dev, and Tech) to ensure aggressive revenue growth.
We are looking for smart self-motivated individuals who are willing to put the extra effort in order to learn and grow the business. The individual is expected to do the utmost to ensure profitable delivery of campaigns. The work is intense and we expect high levels of ownership and decision making skills.
- Hunt, Manage and scale up supply partners
- Use all internal reporting tools to uncover insight, scale up campaigns on your publishers to unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Do regular budget check, fraud check, and quality optimization for your publishers.
- Work closely with InMobi demand team to update on new publishers’ inventory, innovative ad solutions and key inputs in order to scale up revenue.
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews with partners and weekly business reviews with team management internally.
- Building strategic partnerships to ensure we get all possible transparency about the supply sources to take care of the brand safety.
What do we require from you:
Experience : 3-4 years of experience
Location : Bangalore, India
Education : UG or PG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Functional Area : Business Analysis, campaign/account management experience, extensive internal network and sales experience.
Ideal candidates must possess:
- Exceptional analytical skills, entrepreneurial, and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to understand key metrics and apply these to performance optimizations.
- Indomitable spirit, grit, perseverance and passion to get things done
- Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in numeracy and logical reasoning
- Effective and proactive communication skills to own the room.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
This is a very unique job opportunity as this individual will have the opportunity to being part of a startup within InMobi.