About the Company
Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi Group. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
About the Role
As a motion designer, you will be a part of the Glance design team and will be contributing to establish the design language. We want you to consistently bring a new vision, perspective and ideas to build our brand communications effective and linear. You are responsible for bringing each idea to life by crafting detailed visual concepts & motion design, that are constantly motivating and engaging the users ensuring brand consistency. In this role, you will collaborate with cross functional teams and brand owners to define design direction for our products growth and overall marketing activities. This is an integral role in our growing marketing team where you should have lots of fun, grow your career, and significantly contribute to the growth of the organization.
- As a motion graphic designer, you will work with internal teams and brand owners to enforce and evolve our brand communications.
- Take the lead role in planning and visualizing the projects along with the other stake holders
- Your primary goal is to keep the brand videos constantly exciting and engaging
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project.
- You will be responsible for creating videos and animations for the brand, including corporate, brand campaigns, social, website, explainer, and much more
- Taking ownership of projects and QC of all the assigned work
- Attention to detail in typography, colour, composition, and the craft of design.
- Research and analyse best design trends, techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- From the germination of an idea to rolling it out in the market, you get to be part of the journey, shaping every design aspect as it moves forward.
- 2-3 years of experience in motion graphics in advertising or digital marketing
- Strong portfolio demonstrating breadth of design, digital media and art direction expertise
- Excellent problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Advanced software skills of Adobe After Effects, Premiere and other motion graphics tools, skills set in 3D and other related verticals will be appreciated
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups various stakeholders
- Ability to quickly translate both qualitative and quantitative data-driven insights into actions
- In-depth knowledge of audio editing, color grading, videography, animation, etc along with experience in conceptualizing and implementation using various tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
- You are an graphic designer and love a fast-paced environment. You also like to have fun, think big, and take chances
- Content Platform
- Design, Creative, Information Technology, Marketing