Who we are and What do we do?
InMobi is the world's leading Marketing Cloud, driving real connections between brands and consumers. We create new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers by leveraging our exclusive access to mobile intelligence and technology platforms. As a leading technology company founded in 2007, InMobi has been recognized as a 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. For more information, visit inmobi.com. Driving Real Connections. InMobi helps brands connect with consumers in ways that matter.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
How the team look like?
Signals platform: Team develops and maintains the platform to manage all kinds of enrichment for the incoming requests to InMobi products. The enrichments provided are Geo location detection, Carrier identification, Device detection and App metadata enrichment. Apart from this, there is a reporting pipeline built specifically for the geo location detection service, which provides insights for the product teams. These are core platform services which at peak times serve about 900K QPS of traffic. They power the core InMobi businesses such as Supply Side Platform, Demand Side Platform, Customer Data Platform, Pulse, Roposo and Glance.
Identity Access Management: Platform team which takes care of Authentication of the users who access the InMobi product offerings. Based on internal products requirements, changing landscape of Identity management as well as the covering the ever changing security aspects, this is one of the continuously evolving products in InMobi. IAM is used across different products in InMobi such as Supply side Platform, Demand Side Platform, Custom Data Platform, Pulse, and Wadogo.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of about 5-10 software engineers and be responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of two of the product with the highest quality and with inputs from architect.
- Drive innovations in the platform constantly & remain ahead of the curve
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, device and meet project schedules
- Run review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
- Do performance management and career development for the team
- Rise above details to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 8+ years of strong design and development experience in building large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Good experience working with big data technologies, services and data stores
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving skills, data structures & algorithm skills
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Provide good attention to detailsMust be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable distributed systems
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
Nice to have skills-
- Experience with online advertising domain
- Experience with building high scale systems in Cloud
- Experience in Geo spatial domain, data vendors(for enrichments) & Identity management
- Prior people management experience
- Prior startup experience