Director of Alliances & Channel Partnerships – Retail Media
Location: New York, San Francisco
InMobi is growing! We are adding more positions on our nascent retail team – Director of Channel Partnerships – Retail Media. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of the eCommerce/Online Retail space with a strong understanding of the Retailer vendor and partner ecosystem. Exposure & understanding towards advertising is a big plus.
This role welcomes individuals with sharp acumen of identifying, establishing and forging alliances and channel deals with like-minded SAAS players in the retail space. This role is ideal for individuals who are self-starters and passionate about B2B alliances and partnership creation with a vision of bringing about an impact that’s larger than what partners individually can bring.
If you are someone who gets a kick out of smartly running the alliances & partnership funnel start to end, landing multi-year, multi-million value deals and would like an opportunity to build a value for yourself, your search stops here!
Who Are You?
- A self-starter with an eye for opportunity and alliances with SAAS companies servicing the world of retail in US
- You are an industry leader, Industry player or are deeply entrenched into retailer facing solution and/or software space
- You have 7+ years of experience in collaboration and relationship building skills at all levels of management both within and outside the organization
- Experience in defining, developing and leading large programs in fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Strong at Communication, organization and analytics skills
- Comfortable with the changing dynamics of an upcoming industry and the resulting changes to strategy internally
What you will do?
- Help set and drive new business opportunities with key partners in the retail and ecommerce ecosystem including top digital transformation companies, Vertical eCommerce solution providers, search and personalization platforms and other key ecosystem partners
- Define partnership/Market requirements, find top tier partners and lead way into forming Industry alliances for growth of InMobi’s eCommerce footprint
- Run various kinds of partner programs, product qualitative and quantitative analysis or all the programs, aggregate feedback and further build deep partner ecosystem.
- Work cross functionally to ensure successful outcome of every alliance and partnership
- Keep self, team and management appraised of new Industry trends and be a champion when it comes to shaping newer models of engagement.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy first manner that enables meaningful decision for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.