Role: Head of Business Development - Retail Media
Location: New York, San Francisco, Remote
InMobi is adding a Head of Business Development for Retail Media to our growing team. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of eCommerce/Online Retail space with added exposure and understanding towards advertising.
This role will invite you to think, create, influence and execute deep and long-lasting deals with eCommerce and online Retail players, helping them build a high margin revenue stream while keeping their loyal user base happy and intact. This role will have you connect and interact with leaders and senior executives of the retail space while representing InMobi.
This role is ideal for candidates who are passionate and get a kick out of running a full sales funnel - Prospecting to Closure through strong bonding and relationship building along the way. Candidates with flair for thinking customer first and the ability to orchestrate multi-stake holder complex high-value deal making will very much feel at home in this role.
Who Are You?
- An entrepreneur at heart who wants to scale the next big opportunity in the Ad-Tech space and will back themself with an iron will to succeed.
- 10+ years of BD experience, 6+ years of that in selling to retail/ecommerce enterprises.
- Hands on experience or deep understanding of Adtech/Retail Media exposure is a huge value add
- Proven record of accomplishment of building new relationships, selling into new accounts, landing complex Saas/Enterprise products, negotiating, and closing multi-stake holder deals.
- Ability to operate with EQ and deal with people of different seniorities within any organization.
- Persuasive and influential - not pushy
- Industry aware or industry leader who knows about the space and what's changing - nationally and overseas. Be alert about any new opportunities and evangelize internally or with customers about it
- Comfortable with the changing dynamics of an upcoming industry and the resulting changes to strategy internally
What will you do?
- Represent InMobi as the most customer-oriented solution provider to potential eCommerce and retail partners.
- Understand the needs of retailers/industry, articulate and evangelize the needs and trends internally.
- Develop commercial relationships, engage in consultative sales process with retailers, understanding their problem statements and finding fitment for InMobi Commerce Cloud Solution
- Lead and orchestrate commercial, technical and onboarding discussions with customer teams, looping in the right teams when required.
- Strategize and find solutions to complex projects by breaking them into small executable deliverables that allow for early solutions to customers with gradual improvements.
- Be the customer champion for the internal teams across the board.
- Own, achieve and excel at client and revenue goals while building a following for InMobi Commerce Cloud and bringing in delighted customers
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovaction, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy first manner that enables meaningful decision and good retention to our publishing partners
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.