Who we are & What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Ad operations is often thought of as the engine room, and that's true we are also the brains that hook systems together. Inherently, it is the information hub in the company. Ad Ops has their feet in both areas and learns to think about things from both perspectives, giving them a unique, consultative strength. The team has a key seat at the table from a strategic perspective and given the unique strength we possess; we are the people that really make a difference in the operational world.
As Manager of Ad Operations unit, you will be primarily responsible for operations delivery across units within the team, provide global support ensuring to maintain team’s highest level of quality delivery within advertising supply chain. Provide guidance and support for optimal functioning of ever evolving units and lead Ad Ops innovation and process improvement efforts.
- Oversee scheduling, production and implementation of ad campaigns to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Work closely with Sales, Account Management from campaign scheduling to ensuring smooth delivery of assets and media, meeting and surpassing advertisers’ expectations
- Liaise between Leads & account management on planning, prioritization, scheduling, testing and delivery of campaigns
- Review dashboards and reports and suggest changes to efficiently increase performance on campaigns
- Oversee reports and deliver insights at launch, during and after campaigns and suggest periodic optimization efforts to ensure campaign success rate on established KPIs
- Advise/consult with internal teams regarding targeting, advertising inventory, availability forecasting and campaign performance
- Troubleshoot various tracking problems and document internal procedures, policies, and tutorials
- Conduct regular scheduled meetings to review the progress of campaigns and resolve issues as needed
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships by collaborating with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to inform, test, and implement product and operational improvements
- Report weekly on the status of field operational activities across the units
- Drive Ops efforts for AdOps team analytics by overseeing datapull, data refresh activities for cadence reports along with guiding the team on debugging efforts
- Work with internal teams & turn available data into actionable insights, provide consultative suggestions & devise strategies for continuous process improvement
- Address inhouse problems, implement solutions and ensure overall output from the team is stellar in nature
What we require from you
- 7+ years of experience in digital advertising operational role
- Excellent understanding of online advertising industry and ad tech ecosystem
- Proficient analytical and data handling skills along with strong Ops experience
- Minute attention to detail to capture smallest of anomalies in executed tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate across teams, stakeholders across geographies
- Proven versatility to switch between varying topics and yet handle each theme with balancing moderation
- Lead & motivate team, develop long-term operational strategies & handle rapidly shifting business demands
- Excellent communication and problem-solving mindset to push innovative boundaries
- Drive functional efficiency, bring ‘outside-in’ operational expertise into the unit and transformative change with senior level guidance
Job skill requirement
- Familiarity with coding, programming languages & advanced analytics
- Hands-on experience with Python, statistical techniques & methodologies, advanced excel
- Proficient in reporting automation
- Superior operational knowledge & negotiation skills to lead multi-operational functions & principles
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for yielding optimal operational productivity & performance