Who we are and what we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What the team looks like?
UI Platform team builds tooling that are leveraged by the various vertical teams to create large scale impact. We focus on long term platform thinking that looks at the various challenges the product engineer teams face and builds tooling to solve those challenges. The challenges can be both product related or engineering related.
There are many challenges that the UI Platform team needs to solve. These include building & maintaining design system and drive adoption of design system, Dev Experience, Authentication, Authorization, Developer productivity tooling (CI/CD), Testing, Automation etc.
What do we expect from you?
- We use React and Graphql and write all new code with ES6 features, so you should be familiar with these.
- Should understand React best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React applications.
- Knowledge of functional programming. Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
- Experience with e2e testing frameworks like cypress etc.
- Interested in being up-to-date on the latest developments in the react/mobile development world.
- Experience in developing and delivering a large-scale application.
- Experience with build tools (webpack/rollup) and setting CI and CD pipelines is a plus.
- Experience with GraphQL/Express
- Developed and used GraphQL APIs.
- Has worked with Apollo Server and Apollo Client - To connect our frontend react components to our graphql backend.
- Has a good understanding of schema design and has created schema.
- Has developed and contributed to the GraphQL schema which is shared by the entire organization.
- Exposure to software architectures like Design System
- Have built modular and well-documented React components.
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components (or other styling approach).
- Platform first mindset
- Automation and tooling at heart
Nice to Have:
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Has been an active member of a team which has developed a design system.