JD for Lead – Central Business Insights
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are resultsfocused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why you should join us & how this links to Corporate Strategy?
InMobi Marketing Cloud is looking to get IPO ready within the next 18 – 24 months. There are many systems in place to capture the vast data generated from a variety of our LoBs. Central BI team is responsible to upscale the org towards data driven strategic decision making by adding the intelligence layer on top of this data - to unlock the huge potential that the right analytics could unlock from the available data. This intelligence layer will be consumed towards unlocking productivity, realizing efficiencies, improving RoI for our various Products.
This team, your role, with support fromthe Strategy & Operations team (CEO’ office) will be instrumental in ensuring our journey towards intelligent decision making that will drive the organization to its goal. In this role, you will reportto the Manager of Central Business Insights Team. You will be able to create impact across the organization (Data, Systems, Process and People), that has implications on day to day business and organizational health metrics. You will have a team of analysts with great aptitude and business context to work with and will be directly responsible for the overall growth of team - growth in terms of depth of intelligence being added, as well as the variety of skillsets being developed. Per your aspirations, you can either gain expertise to become a functional expert with a specific LoB, Product, skillset (Data Science, Dashboards, Automations, etc.) or vertically grow and lead all Intelligence layers across InMobi’s journey.
What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for orchestrating a team of analysts in the central shop for all analytics requirements across various functions within IMC. Typical work includes Business Intelligence, Dashboard Development, Reporting Automations, Statistical Modeling, Product Analytics, etc.
• Develop a strong understanding of the company’s underlying business and technical challenges, translating them into long term sustainable solutions that are applicable across business units.
• Establish processes and build products that solve for generating intelligent reports and reducing information overdose without meaningful consumption within the company
• Generate dashboards for consumption of Business or Leadership Teamthat could summarize both performance and recommendations to enable direct actions
• Product Analytics to improve the Efficiency, Performance and RoI of our Products
• Predictive and Prescriptive analytics through Data Science and Machine Learning Models
• Collaborate with stakeholders and leaders across Business, product, tech, finance, delivery to align on cross-functional processes and drive this agenda
What are we looking for?
Skills and Attributes:
• Exceptional ability to collaborate with stakeholder teams (Business, product, tech, finance, delivery teams) to prioritize and align on cross-functional processes
• Execution-driven and results-oriented to ensure strategy translates to outcomes
• Patience and stamina to translate long term roadmap into wins and milestones for organizational impact
• Managing/mentoring a team of analysts on independent projects, automation and documentation to move tasks to an operational team
• Project management abilities: ability to manage long-term (multi-month) integrations, set timelines, and independently drive the process forward.
• Explore data, find patterns in large seemingly disparate data sets, and develop solutions that add intelligence / insights and drive decision making for leaders
• Present insights/findings in a structured manner to directly enable tangible outcomes for stakeholders
• Identify and develop centralized solutions to solve needs of multiple stakeholders through efficient planning and execution (through automations, dashboards, statistical models, etc.)
• Quickly grasp external and internal ad tech nuance and leverage to meet business growth
• Gain deep knowledge of many facets of the mobile advertising business such as ad operations, creative services, project management, sales processes, and product marketing
• 5+ years of overall work experience within a Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry
• 3+ years of relevant management experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• 3+ years of work experience with SQL, Python, Advanced Excel, Tableau or PowerBI
• Should have developed and implemented at least 2 analytics solutions (end to end) which includes translating a business problem into a data analytics problem and providing a sustainable solution