Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What’s the team like?
InMobi’s DSP is one of the world’s leading Demand Side Platform enabling advertisers to easily buy ads from a wide selection of inventory, optimize their campaign performance and view reporting analytics from a central interface, along with host of many other innovative features. Built natively on Microsoft Azure Cloud, InMobi DSP is an AI enabled Demand Side Platform handing Trillions of ad requests and processing Terabytes of data on a daily basis.
We are highly motivated and energetic bunch of engineers who believes in making life better for other engineers and data scientists. We work on some of the most cutting-edge technologies and platforms and contribute to many open-source frameworks and platforms in the process.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for implementation of feature/component with the highest quality with specific directions and guidance.
- Constantly driving innovations in the component to enable build features that makes a high impact on Customers.
- Ability to estimate scope, task effort and communicate progress and risks.
- Collaborates with development teams and help identify and drive building reusable platforms/libraries, using iterative development practices.
- Ensure features implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations, and alerts.
- Support and contribute to ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes across InMobi.
- Involved/hands-on in design, code reviews, technical issues.
- Participate in technical forums and make learning relevant technologies a continuous habit.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of development experience.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Development experience with ReactJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap is a must.
- Knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Good understanding of cookies, local storage and session storage.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well verbally and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills